Currently, we support local schools and organizations to enhance their environment with plants, trees and trails. Our work ranges from the Center for the Arts to Teton County schools, and we love our work. We look forward to making outdoor areas and gardens come alive while educating and inspiring community members.
For the future
Our dream is to create a word-class botanical garden called Teton Botanical Garden, which will house a community center as a cornerstone for preservation, conservation, and research. This facility will remain open to the public year-round. We are scouting out locations now. If you know of a suitable property in Teton County, WY, please feel free to contact us directly.
Our goals for the Teton Botanical Garden Center
- Provide the public with year-round enjoyment of native and exotic plants in a sustainable facility
- Be an example of sustainability and teach sustainability
- Build an organic Giving Garden to teach organic growing – garden will be maintained and harvested by volunteers of the community
- Create certified green facilities and greenhouses
- Provide a free drop-off area for organic matter for composting
- Re-introduce native plants which no longer grow in Jackson Hole
- Provide a place for education, research and sharing practices
- Open access to all gardens, trails and exhibits to people of all ages and abilities