Farm to School
We are excited to integrate this nationally-acclaimed program into Teton County schools. Last spring we presented our initiative, it was approved by the end of June, and we began gardening at Summit High School on July 9, 2013! We are busy building gardens now and could use your help.
Please join us! View our extensive wish list for donation opportunities and volunteer a few hours at the garden.
View our Public Volunteering Calendar »
Our inaugural Farm to School program offers:
– organic gardening at school
– healthy, fresh meals in cafeterias
– improved student nutrition
– health and nutrition education
– support to local and regional farmers
Learn more about the national network: www.farmtoschool.org