Heads of School, Teachers and Staff
Teton Botanical Garden has launched the Farm to School program in Teton County schools (K-12). Our exciting and rewarding program offers unlimited learning and teaching opportunities.
How to get involved
- Use the garden – it is a tool for you to share with your class however and whenever you wish!
- Take students there to paint and write, for scientific exploration and musical inspiration
- Share with us your ideas about gardening and launching the program
- Volunteer with your students to build and plant the gardens
What we provide
- Farms to School posters to promote the program to teachers, students and parents
- Garden design, gardens and materials
- Expertise and volunteer labor and hands-on help (by request) for classroom presentations and workshops
- Help in creating a beautiful garden for everyone’s education and enjoyment
- Coordination with other organizations and businesses to provide the wide range of learning and teaching opportunities that Farm to School offers
Learn more about the national network: www.farmtoschool.org